Erik Hage is the author of The Melville-Hawthorne Connection: A Study of the Literary Friendship, and Cormac McCarthy: A Literary Companion, among other works. A former journalist and editor, and a regular reviewer for Choice (Association of College & Research Libraries), he is a department chair at the State University of New York at Cobleskill.
- Small Things Like These
- First Person Singular
- Chances Are . . .
- Bring Out the Dog: Stories
- The Late Work of Sam Shepard
- Since We Fell
- Rumi's Secret: The Life of the Sufi Poet of Love
- You Must Change Your Life: The Story of Rainer Maria Rilke and Auguste Rodin
- The Accidental Life: An Editor's Notes on Writing and Writers
- The Whale: A Love Story